Advanced button lock machine
Watch video of Litelocker here
A sturdy and advanced button lock machine. It enables up to 3 plates of sheet metal to be firmly joined together (cold forming) without incurring any damages to the sheet metal surface. The press force is made by a pneumo-hydraulic system. And this solution eliminates the need for screws & rivets and requires no coating treatment due to no corrosion.
- No heating of material
- No need to make holes for rivets
- Low energy consumption, minimal maintenance
- No damage to galvanized or prepainted surfaces
- Usable for all kinds of connections (rectangular and round)
- Low maintenance costs and noise level
Length of Arm: 400 mm.
Minimum Tube Diameter: 100 mm.
Max. Material Thickness: Galvanized steel: 2 x 1.5 mm. and 3 x 1.0 mm. Stainless steel: 2 x 0.8 mm.
Capacity: 60 stroke/min.
Pre Stroke: 52 mm
Press Stroke: 8 mm.
Total Stroke: 60 mm
Air Supply: 6 bar