Compact profiling machine, for standing seam technology. For facades and roofs.
Easy profiling of:
- Conical shares (from 50 mm axle mass)
For all standard roofing qualities:
Galvanized / galvanized coated: Up to 0.7 mm
Zinc: Up to 0.8 mm
Stainless steel ROOF-INOX / Uginox: Up to 0.6 mm
Copper: Up to 0.8 mm
Aluminum: Up to 1.0 mm
Dimensions: Length: 1500 mm., width: 1300 mm., height: 1000 mm
Weight: Approx. 600 kg
Profile sizes: 25 mm. and 32 mm. (clip relief). Single and double fold.
Sheet width: Stepless adjustment via trapezoidal threaded spindle of 250 - 820 mm
Sheet thickness: Up to max. 0,8 mm
Roller set: Latest technology. Hardened, with drive elements in the rollers.
Cutting device: Cross cutting device via guide scales
Power consumption: 1,5 kW, 220V, 16 Ampere
Length measurement: Manually via measuring wheel
- Speed regulation via potentiometer. From 0 - 15 m/min.
- Round bending (convex and concave) immediately after profiling
- Squeegee roller set for stiffening beads, large widths or thin sheets - driven
- Roller set for clip relief
- 380V power connection